Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

    Out NBT Championship on Douglas Lake, June 14-19 is still on for the time being. The board and directors will meet again around the first of May and has planned to make a final decision June 1. For those that wish to send in money that is ok, we will refund if tourney is cancelled. If you wish to wait and see what happens we will open a registration at Douglas on Sunday June 14. More details about that when we come to that point. For now please keep you and your family safe and we hope to see you in June.